Another addition to the fabric family

I was inspired by a friend of mine with this design. Dolls are tricky. This one decided to frustrate me by not turning inside out quickly, in future I will make the doll bigger to avoid this problem, or perhaps opt to make a doll with no arms or legs.....I didn't have enought stuffing, so I used old bits of wool/yarn and batting for quilts. She turned out surprisingly less lumpy than expected, though I did try to use the flatter bits just beneath the surface. She needs a name and some proper clothes, but she's pretty cute with the linen undergarment for now.